Dr. Jeeeol

It is the start of a new chapter. Me, my husband, and our two boys want some babies!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Orlando, Florida, United States

I am addicted to school and don't know how to stop going (It's free). I am sooo ready to start a family with my husband and am counting down the days till it happens.I currently have two boys (age 7 and 4)who dance in backwards circles at the site of a leash.

Sunday, April 15, 2007

expensive weekend update

It has been an interesting weekend.
I went to Jared's to get my ring cleaned, and you know wile you wait you have nothing better to do except window shop. Well for the first time, I had a piece of jewelry in the display sing to me "Jeeeol- take my home, buy me. Uh oh. So the piece has what is called chocolate diamonds (oh- its a ring!). There are 9 chocolate diamonds in the center that have a UCF color to them (and my topaz color birth stone. Oooh chocolate diamonds! I had never heard of them before. They are surrounded by delicate white diamonds. Looong story short, I got it!!! I brought Chaz over there and we ended up purchasing it :) Pictures to follow tomorrow probably. That was expense #1.

Chaz has the pool guy come out b/c our cellanoid (sp?) went bad. It was time. That was a charming $380. Gulp. We had a bunch of other people stop by for quotes but that isn't happening anytime soon now. So today we had this terrential rainstorm and wind. It knocked down one of those heavy palm tree parts...........into Chaz car and dented it. SOB! Arrrrrg. So we will have to get that fixed.
Then our pool vac broke but the pool place we go to is cool. They are like $389 normally but he siad next weekend there will be a $125 coupon in the mail. Woo hoo. We will wait.
Ahh, and then there are taxes. We totally got hosed againg this year. How much? Hell, I dont even want to talk about it. It sux that much.

Amy put a bid on a house if I am not mistaken.
Woo got engaged.
On Friday night we got to meet up w/ D & Simone who we havent seen in ages. They both look fab. We ended up at Red Lobster in Waterford Hell. That place makes us crazy.

I contacted our Congressmen as per Erik's recommendation and did tour requests for our DC trip next month. He also sent us maps and stuff. Rock on.

On Saturday I had an alumni wine tasting event at my bosses house. I always get so high strung b4 these events. It is very predicatble and entertaining. The event went fine but afterwards- me, Chaz, MC, Marty, my dean and his wife went to Fiddlers in WinterPark. Holy smokes- we were doing shots and stuff w/ the boss- how crazy is that?! There were Irish car bombs (ewww) and lots of buttery nipples. Needless to say- a very entertaining time.

Today I got to go on a dog walk w/ Chaz in the common area behind our house. I planted 2 areca palms and did lots of yard work. Everything but school stuff basically! Gonna go to Carrabas tonight.
More soon.

2 Comments:

Blogger Southern Belle said...

Ouch on the pool expense! I have looked at a couple rings in Jareds with the chocolate diamonds. The one I'm in love with is by Levian and the center stone is a citrine with chocolate diamonds around it. Sounds like you guys had a crazy busy weekend!

9:46 PM  
Blogger KickYourHaas said...

...hey, I heard that Lisa & Rob got engaged too!

:P

10:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home