Dr. Jeeeol

It is the start of a new chapter. Me, my husband, and our two boys want some babies!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Orlando, Florida, United States

I am addicted to school and don't know how to stop going (It's free). I am sooo ready to start a family with my husband and am counting down the days till it happens.I currently have two boys (age 7 and 4)who dance in backwards circles at the site of a leash.

Monday, April 09, 2007

No idea


IMG_0007
Originally uploaded by drjeeeol.
So here is one example of my scale problem on the pygamy date palm. The leaves will be black on top and white dot thingees on bottom. And it drops black soot like funk onth the under brances and patio. Any ideas? I am trying some granule root thing currently. Open to suggestion though!

2 Comments:

Blogger Eric said...

Could it be a fungus? You should call into the Garden Rebel show on Saturday Mornings. He's on WDBO 580 AM.

7:38 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

you talkin to me?? I hope not, you know I have no clue with that

2:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home