Dr. Jeeeol

It is the start of a new chapter. Me, my husband, and our two boys want some babies!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Orlando, Florida, United States

I am addicted to school and don't know how to stop going (It's free). I am sooo ready to start a family with my husband and am counting down the days till it happens.I currently have two boys (age 7 and 4)who dance in backwards circles at the site of a leash.

Monday, April 09, 2007

What do I do?....


IMG_0014
Originally uploaded by drjeeeol.
So take a look at the shed. See how it is elevated. The soil under it seems to be eroding or something and I am so worried it is going to be a snake pit or Tiger will stink his under there and shift it and get crushed. So should I put landscape stones in the back of it and then fill it with dirt underneath? Plant shrubs all the way around it and just dirt the area under the door? Got any suggestions?

2 Comments:

Blogger Eric said...

Could be erosion from the water coming off the roof of the shed. I would try putting gutters and a downspout to direct the water away from the shed. I would hope that would stop the problem from getting worse. Maybe then you could put a border around it using landscaping stones or something like that to keep the snakes away.

7:42 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cement. Put some cement under the shed to create a steady foundation for it.

3:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home