Dr. Jeeeol

It is the start of a new chapter. Me, my husband, and our two boys want some babies!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Orlando, Florida, United States

I am addicted to school and don't know how to stop going (It's free). I am sooo ready to start a family with my husband and am counting down the days till it happens.I currently have two boys (age 7 and 4)who dance in backwards circles at the site of a leash.

Sunday, June 10, 2007

Sunday

Today we had lunch w/ Amy & the Phanstiels at Chillis. Afterwards, Amy went back to GA and Chaz & I went to Home Depot. I am now fully converted to Lowes. What should have taken 4 minutes at Home Depot took well over an hour. Ugh. Anywho, we have out hardware (handles for drawers/cabinets) picked out. We also bought a fantastic new faucet for the sink. I feel like Tom Hanks in The Money Pitt though.
Below are some pics from Saturday.

This pic is sooo Florida.
IMG_0013

Here is another Florida classic photo:
IMG_0003

And how funny is this!?
IMG_0007

1 Comments:

Blogger Celebrate Woo-Woo said...

Glad y'all had fun. Love the pics!

10:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home