Dr. Jeeeol

It is the start of a new chapter. Me, my husband, and our two boys want some babies!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Orlando, Florida, United States

I am addicted to school and don't know how to stop going (It's free). I am sooo ready to start a family with my husband and am counting down the days till it happens.I currently have two boys (age 7 and 4)who dance in backwards circles at the site of a leash.

Monday, September 10, 2007

Jill & a grill


JillGrillBoxTops
Originally uploaded by drjeeeol
So you never know what you will find in my office. Aside from the mounds of cans for homecoming, one student alone turned in 1987 Boxtops to me today. That will so keep us in the competition against the greeks. I also had to buy my student org a grill for Saturday. So till then, I have a grill in my office. some people like artwork, me- I prefer a shiny grill. It adds character.

Todays luncheon was with Rulon Munns from Bogin, Munns & Munns. He was great. He also speaks fluent Japanese, has 5 kids, and is extremely church based which was refreshing. He is very, very different from the other lawyers we have had.
He even brought his wife. I will definitely be asking him back! Such a charmer.

1 Comments:

Blogger Eric said...

Why you gotta be all up in my grill? :)

11:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home