Dr. Jeeeol

It is the start of a new chapter. Me, my husband, and our two boys want some babies!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Orlando, Florida, United States

I am addicted to school and don't know how to stop going (It's free). I am sooo ready to start a family with my husband and am counting down the days till it happens.I currently have two boys (age 7 and 4)who dance in backwards circles at the site of a leash.

Thursday, September 06, 2007

My day Part II Update

So here are the Ben-isms of the week.
He stated that he did not want to go to school b/c he is has agoraphobia (I think I got that right...whatever its called when you are scared to be around people). Then he told my Dad not pick something up b/c he 'would get a hyrnia.' Such good material!

Then Chaz and I have concluded that the fabulous show King of Queens is a parody of us. I think they have a camera in our home. Today for instance, as we watched eating our pasta dinner I cooked, Carrie on the show made a pasta dinner and they sat down and watched TV. It was like watching a mirror. Freaky. Anywho- so on todays episode, Doug saw a pic of Carries mom and how she used to be so thin and before she died she was bigger than Doug and he was worried the same would happen to her. So to feel better- she decided to prove that she was as skinny as the day she wed him so she ran and got her wedding dress, and it didnt fit. So of course- that got me to thinking so I did the same thing and guess what? It fit! Thank heavens! It was actually a lil too big. Hot dog! Am I thinner? Not really (the fat areas just redistributed south which was the fluffy part of the dress- shhhhhhh).

2 Comments:

Blogger Celebrate Woo-Woo said...

I remember that episode. Hooray for yours fitting! Thank goodness for puffy, flowing skirts;>

9:29 PM  
Blogger Damn YaNCkee said...

Hmmm...I was just thinking about trying on my wedding dress the other day. Funny how that's sort of a "measure" of things.

9:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home