Dr. Jeeeol

It is the start of a new chapter. Me, my husband, and our two boys want some babies!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Orlando, Florida, United States

I am addicted to school and don't know how to stop going (It's free). I am sooo ready to start a family with my husband and am counting down the days till it happens.I currently have two boys (age 7 and 4)who dance in backwards circles at the site of a leash.

Thursday, September 06, 2007

My day Update

Work has been, needless to say- a mad house. No joke- my boss is in my office like every 20 minutes w/ new projects. It stinks in the way that it makes me mad busy but it is nice to know that he thinks I am one of the most competent to handle it all.
So today I had a meeting over in the Towers. I golf carted it over there in between the tower and the new arena- lots of construction going on. Some of the construction guys were lying down on the ground. I asked if they were okay and they said yeah. I figuured they were over heated. So I went in the bldg to my meeting. In the middle of my meeting all of the phones start going off- an obvious emergency. Um yeah- there was chemical spill. That is what I drove through, stopped and asked if that guy was okay, then continued on. Oh joy. It was bleach and something- but that explains my headache.

So then I had a 2 hour noon meeting that I found out about at 5pm the day before. You know how much I hate meetings over my beloved lunch time. BUT it was with the director of nasa who is an absolute charmer- and his entourage. We are trying to set up an intern program of sorts w/ them. I gave them a tour on the limo golf cart and snuck them past some stadium gates so they could see it- I told them how I like to drive Too Fast Too Furious. They totally loved the crazy driving. I showed them inside tower 3 and while stalling to show them a room, I showed them the laundry facility there. Ha! They can show me rocket boosters and I show them a laundry facility!?!?!? Geeez. So at least we got to do a little B&E to the stadium to make up for it! I was impressed that the guy remembered me and told everyone about my wedding story. He also gave me a handful of nasa pins. He rocks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home