Dr. Jeeeol

It is the start of a new chapter. Me, my husband, and our two boys want some babies!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Orlando, Florida, United States

I am addicted to school and don't know how to stop going (It's free). I am sooo ready to start a family with my husband and am counting down the days till it happens.I currently have two boys (age 7 and 4)who dance in backwards circles at the site of a leash.

Wednesday, September 12, 2007

work update

Its been an interesting week luncheon wise at work.
First this semester was the fbi special agent. Then was the house of representative (I didnt really like that one. She thought that FL Bright Futures should be need based and not academic merit based like it is. Are you kidding me? Everything else is needs based. So not the right thing to say esp to an audience that was all there based on bright ffuture scholarships). Then was the Munn's lawyer. He was cool. TOday was Cameron Kuhn who bought church street station. He was a delight. After the luncheon I drove him and his entourage by golf cart and took him INTO the stadium and also snuck him in the arena while they were settin up for Bill Cosby.

I also taught my class today.

Still no baby luck on this end.

Those are my updates.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home