Dr. Jeeeol

It is the start of a new chapter. Me, my husband, and our two boys want some babies!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Orlando, Florida, United States

I am addicted to school and don't know how to stop going (It's free). I am sooo ready to start a family with my husband and am counting down the days till it happens.I currently have two boys (age 7 and 4)who dance in backwards circles at the site of a leash.

Monday, October 08, 2007

Happy Monday

Not sure what is up with the blog- it won't let me sign in so I'll email myself and post it later.
Its been a busy week.

I had the 1st of my 4 horror film series this month at work. We watched the birds. Love that movie.

Oh- I had a bunch of run ins w/ some crazies. Remember a few posts ago when I had the FBI special agent luncheon and during the Q&A session, a student stated "I'm not going to state my name b/c I know YOU know who I am." Can you say paranoia!? Anyhow, that was about a month ago and this week I got an email from that kid stating "Why are you targeting me? I sed to get the honors emails and now I dont after that luncheon." Are you kidding me?!? Turns out I checked him out in the database but he changed his email and never informed us but I guess he thought we would magically know his new email addy.

Then I have this doctoral student (not even an honors alum) who shows up to the luncheons. He is a bit 'off.' So long story short, he has no life and researches questions to ask the speaker and even makes them their own website. Then he sent me a list of potential speakers (over 60 people) including the Pope and a convict on death row (um ueah- they will just let me be this guys parolee officer- not). Oh well, those were the abridged versions.

Barney (Monkee's Dad) turns 15 this month.

I won 2 Halloween Horror Nights Tix, 2 one day 2 park passes to Universal/IOA and a parking pass from a survey online. Sweet. Too bad I hate HHN! Maybe I should sell them.....I'll give it a week to decide.

I messed up my right hand pointer finger. Not sure how but it was looking like a 3rd thumb so I taped them together and that helped immensely.

Friday Mel & Lorie invited us to dinner so we went to Circostas. Saturday was Rob's bday thing and we ate at Joe's Crab Shack and then bowling. It was the best I ever bowled (116) and w/ a screwed up finger! Afterwards Mike & Lynn came over.

We promised Lynn we would take her out to dinner for her bday so on Sunday we took her & Mike out to Rolandos. Also on Sunday we caught up on lots of paperwork, house stuff and grocery shopping.

Thats all for now.
:)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home