Dr. Jeeeol

It is the start of a new chapter. Me, my husband, and our two boys want some babies!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Orlando, Florida, United States

I am addicted to school and don't know how to stop going (It's free). I am sooo ready to start a family with my husband and am counting down the days till it happens.I currently have two boys (age 7 and 4)who dance in backwards circles at the site of a leash.

Wednesday, September 26, 2007

quick hello

We didn't get to go on a vacation this year due to finances and everyone has been telling me to go on one so I compromised. I took a wonderful day off on a Tuesday- so scandalous. I had a bunch of things to take care of that morning but afterwards Chaz & I packed up the truck and went to New Symerna Beach. That rocked. The weather was awesome. The ocean was like being in a hot tub. The beach was nearly empty. It was soooo nice. It was wonderful to take a break in the middle of the work week. I will have to do that again soon.

In other news, we had a little run in w/ our neighbor. Mind you, they are nice people, keep their house up just lovely, and in general- are fine neighbors. The problem is the basketball. They have a bball hoop in their drive way that is directly aligned to our bedroom pillows. They have this magical talent where they somehow know anytime we place our heads on the pillow- they start to thump that dang ball. Of course, it is from like 8am to 10pm which technically is legal. Occassionally they will start at 7:30am or go past 10pm. Esp when they go to take out the garbage or come back from a movie- they see the ball there and will shoot it a few times. On one occasion, I was naked in my shower and the ball hit the shower window while I was in there. Nearly gave me a heart attack. Anytime I want to nap, I hear that thud, thud, thud. One of their friends has this obnoxious hyena laugh that drives me crazy. The ball is always crashing into our fence. Granted- there are worse problems to have. We only asked tohem to stop playing one other time. So then last Saturday- Chaz and I were at the tailgate and the game since 7:45am. We got home and had to clean up and we were wiped. Of course- bball starts- just the 1 son playing. So Chaz walked over there and said "Hey, do you mind wrapping up this game? We are going to bed?" Thats all. Simple, straight to the point. It was 9:45pm so this kid must think we are a bunch of old farts but hey- we are. So then 2 days later I get a knock at our door. It was the kids Dad. He came over to bit*h b/c his son said we told him to stop playing bball and to go to bed. Not what we said. So we explained to him what was up. He understands that it is annoying to have the basketball (um yeah- his bedroom of course is on the other side of his house). What annoyed me though is that he said something along the lines of "oh well I have a lot I can complain about you.' Excuse me?! So we asked him what and he said we have a lot of people over. They parked in front of his house. I only recall once for Nicoles shower that someone parked in front of their house (not blocking a drive way or anything). And maybe the dogs barking- BUT they bark at the basketball that slams into our fence like they are supposed to! The whole thing is rather annoying. They are lovely neighbors if it were not for the bball. Both of their boys are trying out for the HS bball team. At least they arnt stealing cars or vandalizing but man does it drive us crazy. I am open to suggestions.

1 Comments:

Blogger Eric said...

Jeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeol! Where are you? We miss you!

4:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home