Dr. Jeeeol

It is the start of a new chapter. Me, my husband, and our two boys want some babies!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Orlando, Florida, United States

I am addicted to school and don't know how to stop going (It's free). I am sooo ready to start a family with my husband and am counting down the days till it happens.I currently have two boys (age 7 and 4)who dance in backwards circles at the site of a leash.

Thursday, September 20, 2007

luncheons

Today we need to talk about my favorite part of my job- the Luncheons.
On Friday I had the VP of FL hospital's neuroscience come out. She was cool. She brought in titanium bolts that go into the body'spine, a squishy brain replica, $5 grand worth of catheters used to unblock stuff, pictures, etc. Very interesting.

Yesterday was a luncheon w/ John Morgan- for the people. What a charmer! This was his second luncheon w/ us. His car made me drool (gorgeous Mercedes...not just the normal one- I'm talking mack daddy in terms of upgrades. Last time he showed up in a 2 door one. This one was a 4 door. He is a magnificent story teller and does a great Johnny Cochran imitation (he was a pall bearer for OJs former lawyer). He also owns WonderWorks, all the Marriottts around here, a bill board company, and many other things. He got into law b/c one of his brothers was a lifeguard for a disney related park and dived in to save someone and in the process, he broke his spine and is paralyzed. That was the start of how he got into personal injury. He talked about his kids. Probably gave out too much info on one of his kids! Long story short- he is a charmer. Oh- and my cowoker had a question about small claims court but couldn't make it to the luncheon. I talked with them about it and they had someone call her in less than 24 hours. I was impressed.

Then todays luncheon was w/ Ybeth Bruzual, the news anchor for Central FL News 13. LOVED her!!! There are just some people you are meant to hit it off with so well and she is one of them. We got into some serious personal girl talk. Oh man was she great! She brought in a video of herself that she made about Puerto Rico - she filmed, edited/cut/ narrated it. I love when speakers bring visuals. She was very animated and personable. One of the best yet! She is 4 months pregnant and 36 yrs old and her husband is 6 ft 7. Super cool. I can't say enough great things about her. Oh- and she is an alum!


IMG_0004


In other news, I have already secured our tailgate spot for this weekend. We will car pool this week. I am not giving up that spot!!!
So the game is on saturday against memphis. :) Then the next day I need to make my exam for class. That's my updates.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home