Dr. Jeeeol

It is the start of a new chapter. Me, my husband, and our two boys want some babies!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Orlando, Florida, United States

I am addicted to school and don't know how to stop going (It's free). I am sooo ready to start a family with my husband and am counting down the days till it happens.I currently have two boys (age 7 and 4)who dance in backwards circles at the site of a leash.

Friday, April 25, 2008

Pregnancy Week 8

So far so good. Charles still has more symptoms than I do! The hardest part thus far is that I am normally very hands and like to do things myself, but I refuse to pick up or lift anything at work so I have all my IT guys doing that, when normally, I just do it myself. That is weird for me. Andrew says I am more like a girl now. Not sure if that is a compliment or an insult in that context! No symptoms other than peeing at night (I used to be like a camel and hardly ever had to go!).

I have also crossed over into becoming an adult. Yes, I finally sold my motorcycle helmet (off of Craigslist.com of course). Granted, I have used it as a paperweight for 6 or 7 years now! However, the guy we sold itto is a photographer and just emailed me back and offered us a free studio shoot and CD once we have the triplets. Score!!! Oh, and I have met sooo many triplet moms online and so they have all been emailing back and forth.

As for the room, I think we know what type of furniture we want. We have the design layout done. We will do some crown molding. I plan on getting 4 white 8 x 10 frames to put a prego pic of me and Chaz in and then a kid pic in each other frame. I think we have a theme but I'll get back to you on that one. Oh- and I did the math. The December date they gave me is 40 weeks. Triplet moms usually go for 32-35 weeks so in reality, I expect November (heck, even Oct is a possibility but I am feeling November).

4 Comments:

Blogger Kathy said...

Here is a nice pregnancy date calculator that can tell you when you will be what week in pregnancy... http://healthlink.mcw.edu/article/923526833.html

1:24 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's cool about the photo shoot! I'm glad that you're doing well and super glad that you have the room all planned out.

8:50 AM  
Blogger KickYourHaas said...

Andrew was giving you a compliment...good to hear that you're going to let the guys help you out with the heavy lifting.

11:40 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Do you ever watch Jon & Kate plus 8? I typically don't but there was a marathon on one night while I was babysitting, and MAN! that show puts things into prespective. I bet if you watch a few episodes, you'll be convinced triplets will be a breeze!
-Simone

9:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home