Dr. Jeeeol

It is the start of a new chapter. Me, my husband, and our two boys want some babies!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Orlando, Florida, United States

I am addicted to school and don't know how to stop going (It's free). I am sooo ready to start a family with my husband and am counting down the days till it happens.I currently have two boys (age 7 and 4)who dance in backwards circles at the site of a leash.

Friday, July 14, 2006

The hot romance

So tonight we were planning to have a date night- a little CheeseCake Factory and a movie. We got home at 6 and passed out at 6:02. We woke up 3 hours later. EEEiiiieee! We slept through date night! Oh the romance! Between his studying for an exam what seems like every day and my 30 comp sci gangsters- we were wiped. I am fighting a little cold too- ouch- bad timing.

So today I took my little gangsters (my pet name for them) to FIEA. Talk about an awesome field trip. They were so good to us. It is a grad school program where in a nut shell- they combine programmers, artists, and all sorts together and do video programming. My kids got to do a hands on battle of the bands w/ an interactive guitar - then they broke up all the kids into 4 groups and gave them their own rooms to 'make' a video game concept- then each time had to go in and play it. The pictures I took I bet are awesome! The winning team got tee shirts from them. The architecture of this building was sweet. All the grad students had the coolest cubicles- lots of action figures everywhere to help stimulate game design.

Keepin it short tonight- gotta walk the dogs and get ready for tomorrows trip to Epcot since I slept away the day!

3 Comments:

Blogger KickYourHaas said...

...again, we NEED pictures.

11:34 AM  
Blogger KickYourHaas said...

...pretty please!

11:34 AM  
Blogger Dr.Jeeeol said...

Pictures will be coming. Just got home from Epcot and I am exhausted. I had to pull two TAs off the bus to have a talking to with them. That was a first. I sure am enjoying these comp sci gangsters though. Cant wait to have my own lil gangsters. Tomorrow is Seaworld. Expect pics around Tuesday.

11:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home