Dr. Jeeeol

It is the start of a new chapter. Me, my husband, and our two boys want some babies!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Orlando, Florida, United States

I am addicted to school and don't know how to stop going (It's free). I am sooo ready to start a family with my husband and am counting down the days till it happens.I currently have two boys (age 7 and 4)who dance in backwards circles at the site of a leash.

Friday, July 28, 2006

Super quick update

So I have been totally swamped with my summer camp.
You will get a quick abridged version.
We started a 'war' between the boy RA and girl RA (resident assistant). It is hysterical. They each of some of the campers aid them in their evil plots against each other.
The girl snuck the boys key from him (very clever) and filled his room on every surface with HUNDREDS of cups of water. Now that is funny!
Then to retaliate, the boy RA got into her room and covered it from ceiling to floor with toilet paper and balled up newspaper and on the laptop, the screen read "You've been pimp slapped.' So then the girls retaliated with a poster war which is hysterical. Then the guys hid alarm clocks that make rooster sounds when they go off and hid those in her AC vents.
Pretty funny stuff.
Last night I was going to send my first camper home in 5 years! The RAs talked me down though. So get this- the biggest kid likes to intimidate the smallest kid. For no reason he at full speed charged him. He meant to stop right before him but he tripped on his own pants and was still going full speed and hit this kid into a wall. What a jerk! He was intentionally trying to scare him but not intentionally trying to hurt him. I was livid when I heard. Arggg! So tomorrow is the last day and I was weighing my options. His folks live in pembroke Pines but I felt it would be cheesy to make them have to drive up here on the last school day (make the boy go to school!). SoI decided to call his parents and told them what happened and forbid him from attending the much hyped about Closing Ceremony. Seemed fair to me.
I have been running around all day for this ceremony tomorrow. I am pooped!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home