Dr. Jeeeol

It is the start of a new chapter. Me, my husband, and our two boys want some babies!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Orlando, Florida, United States

I am addicted to school and don't know how to stop going (It's free). I am sooo ready to start a family with my husband and am counting down the days till it happens.I currently have two boys (age 7 and 4)who dance in backwards circles at the site of a leash.

Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Schnikes what a day!

The past 24 hours have been from hell. Total sheer madness.

First there was some serious work drama that I am not legally able to talk about but can simply say SCHNIKES.

But the rest.....well it all began w/ the first call at 12:05am. Oh and the delightful PARENT call at 1:10am. Oh that is so not cool. It is interesting to learn that the students with problems....well- its all the parents fault. I can professionally say that. One of the kids got toilet papered (okay- 3 did but the youngest one had it happen when he was asleep and thought he was being picked on instead of included). Sh*t hit the fan. I didn't get to bed till 3am. So needless to say- I was pissed this morning.

So I get to work, crazy stuff goin on. Then I go to pull the kids out that I wanted to have a talking to - one by one. This one kid was asleep in class. Oh hell no. I am not having that. I took his picture- that didnt wake him. I poked him. That didnt wake him. I pushed him and that woke him. I slapped a memo on his desk that read Come see Dr. Me right after class. That boy came in here sooooo scared. I love it! I downloaded the pic and pulled it up on the computer and told him how I would send this pic to his family who sent him here to learn - not to sleep. I told him how I was looking for someone to be an example and have sent home. I threatened him w/ changing his roommates. All sorts of stuff. It was great. I am turning into such a witch! Then I did it to the other kids. Woo wee. It was just one problem after another after another. I put in like 60 hour work weeks minumum when I have this summer camp. I love it though. We also had a super cool speaker that I brought in. This guy is totally blind and is the CEO of his own software company. He just got a seeing eye dog so that was also cool. Here is his info: http://www.freedombox.info/mike.html
This guy is so cool. He has a family and gets his kicks by going to Publix w/ his pregnant wife, toddler, kid, and seeing eye dog while wearing his shirt that reads Too Much sex causes blindness. He uses the Lynx shuttle service and they were AWFUL. He got here at 11am instead of 12:45 (no lunch for me...) and then they were supposed to pick him up at 2:30. Yeah...they got here at 5:30. I was trying to juggle him and the 20 students waiting to see me and the parents and RAs calling and the notarizations, and, and, and. Agggh! So afterwards I said to heck w/ it all- got my Hot Dog Heaven and then got my hair cur shoulder length short :o I am about to head over to the dorm and do a girls night (facials ) over there.

This weekend was jam packed. On Friday I took them to FIEA which rocked! http://fiea.ucf.edu/shield/showpage.php?page_id=1

On Saturday I took them to Epcot. Perfect weather. Great trip. Didnt like the restaurants there though. Sunday was SeaWorld- it was the 5th year we got rained on (not bad though- it waited till the last hour). No time for details. Gonna try to get in some tennis b4 the facials. Gotta run.
xoxoxo

3 Comments:

Blogger Eric said...

The German restaurant at Epcot was good the last time Kathy and I were there. SeaWorld rocks!! We haven't been there in a while but do you know that teachers get in free?

7:23 PM  
Blogger Dr.Jeeeol said...

We ate at the fancier restaurant in The Land or is it called The Sea...something like that. Over priced and itty bitty portions- two no nos in my book. View is cool though. I only made it through like 25% of SeaWorld so I definitely plan on going back. Maybe I can convince baby Benjamin to join me :)

9:00 PM  
Blogger KickYourHaas said...

Gotta love the power of being the person in charge...we always knew that one day we'd be able to unlease the fear of god into some underling.

9:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home