Dr. Jeeeol

It is the start of a new chapter. Me, my husband, and our two boys want some babies!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Orlando, Florida, United States

I am addicted to school and don't know how to stop going (It's free). I am sooo ready to start a family with my husband and am counting down the days till it happens.I currently have two boys (age 7 and 4)who dance in backwards circles at the site of a leash.

Friday, February 09, 2007

Are you kidding me with the coolness!?!?!

So despite feeling like I am drowning at work with sooo much to do, it was a good day (even with Celine Dion's song All Bymyself still in my head).
So I had two more prog asst interviews today. Both were fantastic. Shoot! Three really good ones. EEiiieee. I guess it is better to have too many good one to choose from as opposed to too many bad ones!I have 2 more to interview on Monday. It is gonna be tough.
Today I also received notice that my grant was accepted (about $24grand). Sweeeet. However, I am supposed to go to a 3 hour class on Feb 27...in Tallahassee but I have events on Monday and Wednesday so how I will be in Tallie at that time....I dont think I can make that work. But yeah on the grant part!
Today I also had one of the coolest luncheons. It was with Bill Parsons who is the head honcho of NASA. He is 50 but looks 38. Luncheons are usually an hour but he was so good he stayed an hour & a half. Then he hung out with me and did the tour and stuff. That rocked!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

sorry I missed all the coolness

8:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home