Dr. Jeeeol

It is the start of a new chapter. Me, my husband, and our two boys want some babies!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Orlando, Florida, United States

I am addicted to school and don't know how to stop going (It's free). I am sooo ready to start a family with my husband and am counting down the days till it happens.I currently have two boys (age 7 and 4)who dance in backwards circles at the site of a leash.

Wednesday, February 07, 2007

The Day of Mourning

Emily is gone. Sigh. We had a very lovely lunch that I picked up from Giovannis. MMMmmm. That was her favorite place. The seating seemed a bit clique-ish. It wasn't interesting to see who sat by who. Chaz & Arup were able to join us (another perk of him being on campus). At the lunch we also had a cookie cake that read "You're Leaving :( Bite Me."
Hee hee. I got her a ginormous card signed by everyone who was special to her, a bottle of wine for when they arrive at their new place, and a beautiful picture book of her 1st day here through last week. We all held it together just fine. Then me, Mike & Nathan walked her out to her car. I was doing fine. She goes to give Mike a hug and then you see the man tears on her leather jacket. Uh oh. We formed a line as she pulled out and did the wave thing. That's when I had to pull the line "oh crap, something is in my eye. Oh, and my other eye.' It was like your last kid going off to college. Then the Advising Office sends me a YouTube song of some pathetic kid singing Celine Dions song All By Myself. Oh the sadness.
Anywho- I look like a heartless wrench b/c she was out by 2 and I have an interview scheduled for 3.....

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I will miss em to

8:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home