Dr. Jeeeol

It is the start of a new chapter. Me, my husband, and our two boys want some babies!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Orlando, Florida, United States

I am addicted to school and don't know how to stop going (It's free). I am sooo ready to start a family with my husband and am counting down the days till it happens.I currently have two boys (age 7 and 4)who dance in backwards circles at the site of a leash.

Monday, February 05, 2007

Just checkin in

Here is a link to all the superbowl commercials in case you missed them: http://sports.aol.com/nfl/superbowlads?video=33

Just got back from a dog walk. Tiger started up on that drinking too much water too fast thing again and ke keeps puking. That was fun to step in!
One of the dogs brought an orange from our tree into the house, peeled a hole in it, and ate it. I hope that is not a new habit!

This weekend we spent a lot of time at Chaz new office setting it up.
We also went to DelFriscos. That place rocks. Chaz folks came up yesterday. Then we went to a superbowl party at Mikes.

I narrowed down the prog asst candidates to 10 people and will interview them all this Thur, Fri & maybe Monday. I should have a final decision a week from Friday.

I am doing my ethnography project on the spirit team (cheerleaders, mascots, etc). Yo- you should so see the cool stuff they are doing. My jaw was on the floor.

More soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home