Dr. Jeeeol

It is the start of a new chapter. Me, my husband, and our two boys want some babies!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Orlando, Florida, United States

I am addicted to school and don't know how to stop going (It's free). I am sooo ready to start a family with my husband and am counting down the days till it happens.I currently have two boys (age 7 and 4)who dance in backwards circles at the site of a leash.

Tuesday, February 06, 2007

SAK Comedy Club Video

Reason #1 why Chaz is glad to not be with Siemens today: He would be in Ft Madison where it is NEGATIVE 23 degrees right now.

Today we ordered our season football tickets (to be taken out over 10 pay periods!). It is a monumental thing here so I gotta make sure to be a part of it!

For those of you who want to see the SAK Comedy Club roast of Chaz- just go to:

High
http://www.honors.ucf.edu/video/norburnHigh.wmv

Medium
http://www.honors.ucf.edu/video/norburnMedium.wmv

Low
http://www.honors.ucf.edu/video/norburnLow.wmv

Today I got to go and talk to an undergraduate class. I was invited by one of my former professors. How cool is that!?! It was an undergrad Ed class and I went in to talk about higher ed and also the bhcsi program.

I will be bringing in 12 prog asst possibilities starting tomorrow through Monday. I am bringing in 10 girls and 2 guys. Tomorrow will be the tear jerker day b/c it is Emilys last day :(

I am having a blast w/ Chaz being on campus now. When I am on that side of campus, I can call and wave to him from outside, and we can do lunch and the gym.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is great info to know.

11:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home