Dr. Jeeeol

It is the start of a new chapter. Me, my husband, and our two boys want some babies!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Orlando, Florida, United States

I am addicted to school and don't know how to stop going (It's free). I am sooo ready to start a family with my husband and am counting down the days till it happens.I currently have two boys (age 7 and 4)who dance in backwards circles at the site of a leash.

Wednesday, February 07, 2007

Psyched

So after the sadness of Emily's departure, I had the first interview.
How cool is this- she was like a mini clone of Emily! A mini Em! The girl so reminded me of Emily on her 1st day. Awww! I feel so much better knowing I have at least 1 good candidate in the pool. Phew!
Then I got approval to hire a 2nd student asst. I have Austin and am waiting to hear if Spence will be the 2nd. He was a former RA for my bhcsi camp. So many changes in only 2 hours. Holy cow!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home